Arsenal scored a dramatic 3-3 draw with a goal in the 88th + 90th minute -> 5 points away from Man City

Arsenal scored two goals at the 토토사이트end of the match to achieve a dramatic draw. However, the competition for the championship became more difficult as the difference between Manchester City and Manchester City, which played two fewer games, could not be increased from 5 points.

Arsenal played Southampton (Sorton) in the 2022-23 season English Premier League (EPL) round 32 at the Emirates Stadium in London on the 22nd (Korean time), and scored 3-3 with two goals just before the end of regular time in the second half. Recorded.

Arsenal, who added 1 point, recorded 75 points from 23 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in 32 games, keeping first place by 5 points ahead of second place Manchester City (70 points). However, while Arsenal are already winless in three matches, the real gap with Manchester City, who have played two games less, continues to narrow. The match between the two teams on the 27th at Man City’s home is more likely to decide the direction of the Premier League title this season.

On the other hand, bottom-placed Soton added one point, but still stayed at the bottom (24 points). He scored two goals first and took the lead, and the score was widened to 1-3, but conceding consecutive goals in the last minute remained as a result of grief.

The mood at the beginning of the match was completely Thorton’s. Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale made a fatal mistake in the first minute. Ramsdale, who had been developing the build-up, fired a shot straight after Sorton’s Carlos Alkaras cut off the pass, splitting the Arsenal net. In fact, it was Arsenal who gave up all of the opening goal and atmosphere in vain due to Ramsdale’s complacent mistake in passing to the opponent.

In fact, Thorton’s scoring did not end there. Thorton scored an extra goal in the early hours and took the lead completely. In the 14th minute of the first half, Soton, who had been pressing Arsenal hard, blocked the opponent’s ball in the midfield. Alkaras, the protagonist of the opening goal, connected a sharp penetrating pass. The rushed Theo Walcott finished calmly and began to lead by two goals.Arsenal didn’t back down either. In the 20th minute of the first half, Bukayo Saka took over the ball that Martin Odegor developed wide to the right. Then, Gabriel Martinelli connected the cutback cross with a powerful volley, splitting the Soton net. Score 1-2.

However, Thorton continued to take the mood. In the 26th minute of the first half, Elionusi recorded a sharp header, but the Ramsdale goalkeeper cleared it. Ramsdale’s goalkeeper saved Alkaras’s shot, which immediately followed the follow-up second ball situation.

A variable occurred on the Soton side of the game that went by without any additional points. In the 40th minute of the first half, center back Bednarek was replaced by Duye Chaletachar to prevent injury.

And Arsenal missed a last-minute opportunity in the first half. In the 1st minute of extra time, Gabriel Magallyangs headed a cross from inside the penalty box. However, the shot went off the crossbar. In the 3rd minute of added time, in a corner kick situation, Ben White’s back header was also blocked with his head just before Alkaras crossed the goal line.

At the start of the second half, Soton took out a replacement card. Alcalas, the striker, was removed, and Lianco, the defender, was put in. Soton, which was in the bottom of the table, desperately needed 3 points. He came up with a strategy to manage the second half to keep the lead in the first half.

As the situation did not work out, Arsenal also replaced Fabio Vieira and put in Leandro Trosar, a more aggressive resource. And in the 17th minute of the second half, Martinelli, who broke through the left side, connected a cross to the goal. After receiving this, Saka’s shot hit the post and came out.

Rather, Thorton scored an extra goal from a set piece. In the 21st minute of the second half, James Ward Prause’s sharp corner kick was turned into a header by Amela Bella-Kochap, and Charletachar scored Soton’s third goal with a header.

In the face of shocking defeat, Arsenal pulled out a winning number. Oleksandr Zinchenko was replaced by Eddy Nkhetia in the 26th minute of the second half, further increasing the offensive card. In the 40th minute of the second half, Martinelli was removed and Rhys Nelson was put in to launch an all-out attack.

In the 43rd minute of the second half, with just two minutes left before the end of regular time, Arsenal’s captain Oedegor took over White’s pass and hit an accurate left-footed shot from outside the penalty box, and the ball was sucked into the corner of Thorton’s goal. Score 2-3.

And a miracle happened. In the 45th minute of the second half, after Nelson’s shot flew off the goalkeeper’s hand, Saka calmly finished the second ball. It was Arsenal who scored two goals with two minutes left at the end of regular time to tie the score 3-3.

Arsenal followed the momentum and aimed for a come-from-behind victory in the theater. During the 8 minutes of extra time in the second half, the attack continued without a break. However, in the 2nd minute of extra time, Trossar’s shot hit the crossbar and bounced off. In the end, no more goals were scored and the game ended in a draw.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *